bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

All Your Health Questions Answered Naturally II

All Your Health Questions Answered Naturally II - Maureen Kennedy Salaman This book, along with Adele Davis's books, and a smattering of others, have been my go-to source to keep me and my children healthy for years. It is especially important for me to have resources like this since i, and as it turns out, some of my children, are allergic to many commonly prescribed medications. Even recently, i was sent home from the doctor's, told by him, because of my allergies to meds, "good luck", because he knew of no way to help me with something that could have been fatal. Following the nutritional advice in this, as well as my other sources, i am finally starting to feel better. So i know if it works for me who has no choice, it will for others as an additional option open to them.