bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

Congo Kitabu
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Madam President: The Secret Presidency of Edith Wilson

Madam President: The Secret Presidency of Edith Wilson - William Hazelgrove This was a fascinating look at a First Lady few of us know much about. A well written book concerning a time in our country's history and the reign of Woodrow Wilson, who suffered a disabling stroke while President. Concealed to a great deal by history books and the media, Mrs. Wilson stepped up to the plate to fill in for her husband-- for the sake of his health, legacy, policies and to not further throw our country into even more chaos and upheaval at a critical time in our history. It is truly amazing that she could even attempt to contend with all of the challenges she faced, especially since she had only two years of formal education. This book is especially fitting now, with the upcoming election and a woman who claims if elected, would be the first woman President, and with the revelations exposed in this book, prove that would be untrue. This is a must read of any history lover or political connoiseur. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.