bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
Progress: 12/192 pages
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Diary of a Minecraft Wimpy Zombie Book 1: First Day of Middle School (An Unofficial Minecraft Diary Book) - MC Steve, Wimpy Books, MC Alex I like this book, and so did my 10 year old. It reminded me of the self-doubt, self-conscious angst that all pre-adolescents and tweens go through. The book was funny, and my son could identify with it as well. Even though it was about a 7th grade zombie, he was endowed with the same feelings and troubles all kids that age go through. We did not want it to end, we wanted to know what happens next. Does he win the writing contest? Does his brother stop being such a bully? Does his parents finally accept his human friend Steve? Guess we have to wait for the next one to find out. I received a free copy of book in exchange for honest opinion. Well worth the time spent reading.