bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Sweet Breath of Memory

Sweet Breath of Memory - Ariella Cohen This was such a good book! It was the fictional story of how women's lives in a small town were intertwined... some from the beginning and other's coming later into their lives. It depicts, though each had experienced trauma, grief of pain in different ways, how each helped the other throughout their lives. While the main story was about 1 year of life for these women in the small town, characters would reflect back to previous times, sharing difficult parts of their lives. It related, in a very beautiful way, how each of us may have an impact we may not even realize on those around us, or even people we don't know, through the people we do. The book ended on a good note too, which I liked. I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.