bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
Progress: 12/192 pages
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

The Marine Corps Way to Win on Wall Street: 11 Key Principles from Battlefield to Boardroom - Ken Marlin I really enjoyed this book. I was impressed by all of Mr. Marlin's accounts of various deals, corporate decisions, political decisions, as well as military campaigns that worked or didn't and why. He gives 11 rules that he learned while in the marines and employs in the running of his internationally famous boutique bank that deals with household name companies on a large scale. I feel Mr. Marlin is both visionary and his approach revolutionary, and if employed throughout corporate, financial, political realms, etc. it would be truly world changing. He is a man of character, principles, and standards and carries that into his professional life, business practices, and how he advises and handles clients, even if it means losing money to do the right thing. I think that these same 11 guiding principles could be applied to every area of life and see successful results if consistent. I would recommend this book to all thinking adults as food for thought and concepts to ponder. I received this book as an Arc in a giveaway.