bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Genghis: Birth of an Empire

Genghis: Birth of an Empire - Conn Iggulden Sorry it has taken me so long to do this review, but I had computer difficulties, and haven't been able to get on the internet since March. Fortunately, all is better now.
I won this book earlier this year. It was awesome, I truly could not put it down. It was a incredible page-turner for me. I really want to get the rest of the series. I have got to find out what happens next!
I read this book in 2 days, and it was very enlightening about the life of Genghis Khan. I never really knew much about him, but found the book really inspiring because in the face of insurmountable odds, and unbelievable obstacles, Genghis thrived. He seemed to draw strength from what would have crushed most. After reading this, I was talking non-stop about this book to everyone... I really enjoyed it.