bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Something of Substance
J.A. Souders
Happily
Chauncey Rogers
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
The Sherlock Holmes Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Book with Potential

Jacqueline Willoughby - Schuyler Randall

Jacqueline Willoughby is a book about a serial killer on the loose in Birmingham, Alabama, who appears to be motivated to right wrongs upper class, well- known citizens have committed against others. The murders seem to be inspired by the Ten Commandments and an old book; each victim is found with something in the mouth and/or hand stating in a single word the sin for which they were killed. I think the story and characters hold great promise, and would like to see the story and characters developed more, and the tale expanded from a novella to a novel. Maybe from time to time in the story, just a glimpse of the vigilante executioner (not revealing too much-- just a scene from time to time), throughout the story, giving us a brief look as to what the killer is thinking, etc, without letting the reader know the killer's identity. I think that would add to it as well. I would like to thank Mr. Schuyler for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review.

Read for twogalsandabook.com