bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
Rajeev Balasubramanyam
Tesla (Obliterating the Deep State Series #1)
Jason Walker
Tesla (Obliterating the Deep State Series #1)
Jason Walker
Life of Pi (Audiocd)
Yann Martel, Alexander Marshall, Jeff Woodman
Releasing Your Potential: Exposing The Hidden You
Dr. Myles Monroe
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Michael Tait, Toby Mac

Intense thriller

— feeling amazing
The Sandman - Lars Kepler

Wow! Now that book was intense! I literally could not put it down (I read all 496 pages in two days)... this one would make a great movie. I was constantly wondering what was going to happen next, how were all the disappearances connected, how were people seeing this maniac out and about while he was locked up in the most secure facility in Sweden, were the authorities going to find the victims, where had the boy been kept all these years, was his sister still alive as well? Lots of mysteries in the story and lots of twisty turns and unexpected developments. If you are wanting a thriller/ suspense/ mystery I would highly recommend this one! I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review-- thank you!