bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Intense thriller

— feeling amazing
The Sandman - Lars Kepler

Wow! Now that book was intense! I literally could not put it down (I read all 496 pages in two days)... this one would make a great movie. I was constantly wondering what was going to happen next, how were all the disappearances connected, how were people seeing this maniac out and about while he was locked up in the most secure facility in Sweden, were the authorities going to find the victims, where had the boy been kept all these years, was his sister still alive as well? Lots of mysteries in the story and lots of twisty turns and unexpected developments. If you are wanting a thriller/ suspense/ mystery I would highly recommend this one! I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review-- thank you!