bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

In A Cream Packard
Edward Hackemer
Captain Bartholomew Quasar: Starfaring Adventures (Captain Bartholomew Quasar #2)
Milo James Fowler
Maid of Baikal: A Novel of the Russian Civil War
Preston Fleming
Uncle Amon
Facts About Champagne And Other Sparkling Wine (Illustrated Edition)
Henry Vizetelly
Progress: 456/1382 pages

Modern Romance with Humor

— feeling doubt
The Wedding Date - Jasmine Guillory

Even though I have seen many other people loving this book, I really didn't like it a whole lot. I thought it was kinda "eh". It was sweet, romantic, had moments of humor, but for me, it was a bit much with the sex. From the 2nd day Alexa and Drew knew each other after getting stuck on an elevator together, and her agreeing to be his fictional "girlfriend" and one of his ex's wedding, they were in bed, and it seemed that basically that was what the whole relationship was based on. On alternating weekends. her flying down to spend her time off with him, and him flying up to be with her-- most of every bit of time together was spent shagging, with other bits of non- sex activities thrown in. I think if it would have had less of the former and more of the latter, I would have enjoyed it more. I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review, thank you.