bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Life of Pi (Audiocd)
Yann Martel, Alexander Marshall, Jeff Woodman
Releasing Your Potential: Exposing The Hidden You
Dr. Myles Monroe
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Michael Tait, Toby Mac

For Those in Need of Hope and Encouragement

— feeling smile
Grace Revealed - Fred Sievert

Grace Revealed is an inspirational book especially for those in need of encouragement when going through times of crisis such as death of a loved one, addiction, family problems, or career problems to name a few. It is divided into chapters for each topic, has personal stories of others who had dealt with that same situation and how they got through it. Each chapter offers some scriptures pertaining to the topic which could be of some comfort, and many chapters end with a prayer pertaining to the topic.
I think it would be a wonderful resource for a person dealing with one of those issues, as often when we are going through something, we feel so alone and isolated, and reading the accounts of others can help to bring some much needed soothing relief and encouragement. I enjoyed reading the book, and found inspiration in reading how others hit a rough patch, and felt so bleak, but made it through and now find fulfillment in helping others.
I received this book from the publisher and author in exchange for an honest review-- thank you!