bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Life of Pi (Audiocd)
Yann Martel, Alexander Marshall, Jeff Woodman
Releasing Your Potential: Exposing The Hidden You
Dr. Myles Monroe
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Uncle Amon
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages
Under God
Michael Tait, Toby Mac
With Love, Ella - Alexa Randolph

I really liked this love story. It was beautiful and very moving. It emotionally effected me.
Ella and Daniel have grown up together. Their families are very close. Everyone always knew that they were meant for each other. Ella is co-partner with her mother in an successful event-planning business and Daniel is a pro-football player for the Giants. With both their busy schedules it is often difficult to find time for each other, but are truly in love and truly committed. Then shocking news rocks their world-- Daniel has planned a very romantic date to propose to Ella, and she must break the news to him. Not knowing what the future holds, they go ahead with their marriage forging ahead and facing the obstacles together. I cannot say more than this-- to reveal anymore (I feel) would be a spoiler since it is a large part of the story. I will say though it was very much worth reading.
I received a copy of this from the author in exchange for an honest review-- thank you!