bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Life of Pi (Audiocd)
Yann Martel, Alexander Marshall, Jeff Woodman
Releasing Your Potential: Exposing The Hidden You
Dr. Myles Monroe
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Uncle Amon
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages
Under God
Michael Tait, Toby Mac
Out Of Time - Loretta Livingstone

I liked this time travel fiction. No romance, but that was kind of refreshing. Marion has taken her two girls to the Abbey of Sparnstow ruins because the eldest of them has discovered she adores history. While waiting for her girls to finish their tour, Marion decides to sit beneath an ancient tree to catch up on some reading. The nearer she gets to the tree though, a buzzing sound gets louder in her ears. She is alarmed, thinking there are many bees about and one of her daughters is allergic to them. Things start to get fuzzy and her light-headed and she tumbles head-long into the tree and emerges into different world. The abbey is not longer ruins but beautiful. People are about that are dressed quite differently than what she is accustomed to. Through a series of events, she ends up saving the future King Edward's life with her epi-pen, but also puts herself in grave danger by doing so. If you enjoy time-travel fiction, then I think you would enjoy this. I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.