bestwineforlast

bestwineforlast

Just an avid reader who loves books!

twogalsandabook.com

Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
Rajeev Balasubramanyam
Tesla (Obliterating the Deep State Series #1)
Jason Walker
Tesla (Obliterating the Deep State Series #1)
Jason Walker
Life of Pi (Audiocd)
Yann Martel, Alexander Marshall, Jeff Woodman
Releasing Your Potential: Exposing The Hidden You
Dr. Myles Monroe
The Genesis Record: A Scientific and Devotional Commentary on the Book of Beginnings
Arnold D. Ehlert, Henry M. Morris
Uncle Amon
The Holy Bible : Scofield Reference Bible
Cyrus I Scofield
Progress: 456/1382 pages
Under God
Michael Tait, Toby Mac
Poacher's End - P. Wesley Lundburg
This is actually the 2nd time I read this-- the first time, earlier this year, I finished just as my son was seriously injured, and didn't get to put up the review. Now that he is back at work and I have my charger back and back online, I am trying furtively to get caught up-- and in order to review it, I had to read reread it. That being said, I enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time around. I really like the stories this author writes, this being the second in the series I have read, and the third that he has written that I have enjoyed.
This tale, set in Alaska among men who fish for a living, again features Frank Mattituck, charter boat fisherman by career, but deputized by the local State Trooper on the side, to help solve another who-dun-it and try to clear his new business partner, Earle, of murder. Also, there is the military trained sniper, seen in book #1, making his appearance again trying to kill Todd Benson, the State Trooper. The murder was solved quite nicely, but the sniper is still on the loose, so I suppose I will see him again in book #3. I do hope Frank and Monica end up getting married as well-- they seem well suited for each other.